Mooncup Menstrual Cup
Your Mooncup is always ready. No last minute dash to the shops, no stockpiling different absorbency pads or tampons. The Mooncup frees you from having to throw away used products or carry bulky spares (whether smuggled up your sleeve as you head to the toilet or taking up backpack space on your travels).
Holding three times more than a regular tampon, the Mooncup gives you longer lasting protection on heavier days. And because it’s non-absorbent, it won’t cause dryness when your period's light.
You only need one Mooncup that pays for itself after 6-8 months – you’re then saving that monthly spend on sanitary protection.
Smarter Sanitary Protection
- The Moon Cup can last up to ten years
- You only need one Mooncup that pays for itself after 6-8 months – you’re then saving that monthly spend on sanitary protection!
- Innovative, economical, comfortable and environment-friendly
- Silicone menstrual cup collects the flow rather than absorbing it
- The Moon Cup holds up to an ounce of fluid and should be emptied several times a day; simply rinse and reinsert
- The Moon Cup Size A is designed for women who have given birth vaginally, while the Moon Cup Size B is meant for women who have NOT given birth vaginally
Certification: ISO 13485
Made in: UK