3 Bamboo toothbrushes - Oopla
This product is currently sold out.
- Moso bamboo handle and head, 100% recyclable and biodegradable
- Naturally anti-bacterial
- Lightweight and soft to the touch
- Soft hairs as recommended by dentists
- Nylon-6 hairs, castor oil based, BPA free and 100% recyclable
- Handle length: 19 cm
- Bamboo has exceptional properties, is naturally anti-bacterial and helps to fight against plaque. Its growth is very fast, it requires no fertilizers, pesticides or watering, stores 4 times more carbon than a tree and releases 30% more oxygen.
The bamboo used to make our brushes is 100% natural, biodegradable, untreated and FSC labelled bamboo: Moso bamboo. It is the fastest growing bamboo in the world (up to one meter per day), making it an exceptional sustainable raw material.
Originally from Asia, this bamboo comes from a small farm, managed in a sustainable way and labelled FSC. Our toothbrushes are manufactured in China by a certified and market-leading company.
The bristles are made of nylon-6, made from castor oil and not petroleum. They are 100% recyclable and BPA-free. The hairs are soft to protect your gums, as recommended by dentists.